Welcome to the RV LIFE Trip Wizard’s website (the “Website”). By accessing or using this Website, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service listed below (the “Terms”) and concluding a legally binding contract (the “Agreement”) with Social Knowledge, LLC. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” “owner,” and “RV LIFE Trip Wizard” refer to Social Knowledge, LLC. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user visiting the Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the Terms set forth below. By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its Terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not access the Website.
By using the Website, you understand we may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
We do our very best to provide you with accurate information about RV parks, campgrounds and other points of interest (POI). It is impossible, however, to be completely accurate in every instance. We are constantly updating our database with the most current information available to us.
All that said, it is well known that campground affiliations change frequently. For one reason or another, a park may choose to add or delete an affiliation. Usually, we’ll catch that when the company updates its list of member parks. Some, however, make that information difficult to obtain. Isn’t that weird?
We also may rely on third-party mapping services to provide you with the services, and we rely on their accuracy as well. Therefore, when you use our service, you may find that actual locations and conditions differ from our database, so please exercise your independent judgment. You are responsible for your conduct and its consequences and you use our service at your own risk. It is imperative that you abide by the federal, state, and local laws and follow road signage over anything RV LIFE Trip Wizard may state. Our service is provided to you “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind.
As you travel around this great land, if you find that our information is incorrect, you can help us and all your fellow RV LIFE Trip Wizards by filling out our Missing Campground Form or Contact Us form. It is easy to do and it will automatically be emailed to us so that we can follow up the information provided and enhance the service for you and your fellow RV LIFE Trip Wizards. You’ll find the form in the member’s area.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. THIS SECTION LIMITS RV LIFE TRIP WIZARD’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS IN THIS SECTION OR ELSEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LAWYER FOR CLARIFICATION BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
The information, products, and services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or errors. RV LIFE Trip Wizard does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information on the Website (including but not limited to descriptions of campgrounds, RV parks, points of interest, and any other travel products displayed on this Website). You agree, to the maximum extent permitted by law, that in no event shall RV LIFE Trip Wizard (or their officers, directors, and affiliates) be liable for:
- a. Any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, or consequential damages that may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability (including contract, tort, common law, or statutory damages); any loss of revenue or profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly); any loss of goodwill or business reputation; any loss of data; any cost to procure substitute goods or services; or any intangible loss; or
- b. Any loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, or existence of any information, reviews, ratings, opinions, or other material appearing on the Website and/or its services (including but not limited to the existence, condition, availability, and location of RV parks, campgrounds, roadways, gas stations, and other points of interest as well as the existence, condition, and accuracy of any other information regarding routes of travel, road conditions, and other travel information provided by the Website or a third-party through the Website);
- Any changes that RV LIFE Trip Wizard may make to the Website, or any permanent or temporary discontinuation of your access to or use of this Website, or any delay or inability to access or use this Website, (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon property location, route information, points of interest, and any other travel information or services provided by the Website);
- The deletion, corruption, or failure to store any content or other data maintained or transmitted through your use of the Website;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
Limitation of Damages. If RV LIFE Trip Wizard is found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of, or is in any way connected with, your use of the Website or its services, then its liability will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the amount of money you paid to RV LIFE Trip Wizard as a membership fee for access to the Website.
Disclaimer of Reliance. You expressly acknowledge your understanding that the information and services provided to you through the Website may contain errors and inaccuracies, and you are not relying on any representations made by RV LIFE Trip Wizard through its Website, services, and promotional materials. You further agree to conduct and solely rely upon your own investigation regarding the information and services provided to you by or through the Website (including, but not limited to, the existence, condition, availability, and location of RV parks, campgrounds, roadways, gas stations, and other points of interest as well as the existence, condition, and accuracy of any other information regarding routes of travel, road conditions, and other travel information provided by the Website or a third-party through the Website).
Allocation of Risk. The limitations of liability above reflect the allocation of risk between you and RV LIFE Trip Wizard. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
This Website is a sponsored site created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this Website, please contact email@example.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this Website are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, the owner of this Website will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, the owner of this Website only recommends products or services that will add value to the readers. The owner of this Website is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
This Website may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this Website. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this Website may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, Websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this Website receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this Website are purely the author. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This Website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The owner of this Website does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Website or its services.
The owner of this Website does not permit or authorize others to use his services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses. The owner of this Website does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any the owner service.
If the owner of this Website believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. The owner of this Website may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, this Website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of rights of the owner of this Website.
Unauthorized use of this Website services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN SPAM Act may be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. The worst offenders can also be subject to prison time.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our Website, and you did not authorize the use of the content, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so if you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows: DMCA
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code, or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose.
- Access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by RV LIFE Trip Wizard in connection with the Website or the services it provides.
General Legal Terms
Account Management. You will be required to establish an account in order to use the Website and/or take advantage of certain features. You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself. Your account is meant to be personal (i.e., one per family) and you shall not share accounts for any reason. Your account is not to be used for commercial purposes.
Notices. RV LIFE Trip Wizard may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Website.
Assignment. RV LIFE Trip Wizard may assign any part of this agreement without your written consent.
No Waiver. RV LIFE Trip Wizard will not be treated as having waived any rights by not exercising (or delaying the exercise of) any rights under these Terms. A waiver will be effective only if RV LIFE Trip Wizard expressly states in a writing signed by an authorized representative that RV LIFE Trip Wizard is waiving a specified Term.
Entire Agreement. These terms set out all terms agreed between the parties and supersede all other agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
Severability. If any term (or part of a term) of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms will remain in effect.